Leadership development activities such as seminars, workshops and academies are a terrific investment to build your skills.
But even the best of them have a critical shortcoming: timing.
They rarely occur just as you’re about to apply all the learning to real-life issues. Either you attended months ago, or you’re scheduled to attend months from now.
Too often, some of what you’ve learned is lost – both in memory and in your filing cabinet. It’s human nature. If you’re not applying a skill right away, it’s hard to recall the material.
That’s why I launched the Just In Time Leadership Series.
It’s an ever-expanding catalogue of very specific, bite-sized books (which can be read in under an hour) to prepare you for the challenge you face today.
They don’t replace formal training; they enhance and reinforce it.
For about the price of a cup of coffee ($4.99 – occasionally less), Just In Time books give you the insights, techniques, and practical solutions you need just when you need them.
What makes Just In Time Leadership Books unique?
1. They’re written in casual, non-technical language. Reading one is like having a cup of coffee with a leadership coach.
2. They are brief – but thorough. Longer than an article, and much shorter than a textbook. You could read one in an hour or so.
3. They focus on insights and techniques. They’ll help you think and act.
4. They’re easily accessible on your e-reader, tablet device, desktop computer, or smart phone.
5. Each book covers just ONE topic. Bite-sized information you need, delivered when you need it.
6. And they won’t break your pocketbook, either. That workshop you attended (or will attend) could cost hundreds of dollars. A Just In Time book is about the price of a cup of coffee.
Each is available as an ebook for your Kindle, or Kindle application on your computer, tablet, or smart phone – it’s up to you. Click on any book below for more information.