“We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.”
– Marian Wright Edelman
She’s right. Being an effective, productive leader is largely a matter of learning to do the “little things exceeding well.
“Inches make champions,” said Vince Lombardi.
Have you ever:
- Gotten stuck trying to figure out the “vision thing” and it’s practical role in the day-to-day operation?
- Wondered how to inspire disillusioned, skeptical people to do their best?
- Found yourself avoiding a difficult conversation because you weren’t sure how to handle it?
- Been faced with a tough decision, and wondered whether or even how to include your team in choosing the best option?
- Just taken charge of a new group, and wanted to have a smooth, successful transition?
- Felt overwhelmed by resistance to change?
I can help.
Based in San Diego and available nation-wide, I offer:
- One on one coaching
- Team building
- Leadership workshops, seminars and academies
- Books on specific leadership challenges