Doesn't Have to
Be So Hard
There are simple, effective,
and proven tools and techniques
which make it easier
You can learn
What if the people you manage…
- Were consistently motivated to do their best?
- Were truly team players, supporting one another?
- Consistently sought – and achieved – stretch goals?
- Saw you as someone who brought out their best?
- Even arrived at meetings on time, eager to be there, ready to contribute?
Your job would be easier, right?
Managing becomes easier once you take a coincidental collection of people who happen to report to the same boss and morph them into a high performing team.
I've been exploring how to do just that for three decades.
Not as an academic. It’s been hands-on, rolling up my sleeves with managers at all levels, from team leaders to front-line supervisors, mid-level managers to CEOs, in over 300 organizations – public and private, large and small.
I’ve studied everything from how leaders create a compelling vision to how they sweat the small stuff, from how they make tough decisions to how they handle a difficult conversation, from how they inspire to what makes them perspire.