Too often supervisors get started on the wrong foot.
They haven't been shown how to make the leap from
"individual contributor" to "being in charge."
A study by Development Dimensions International revealed:
- 42% didn’t understand what it takes to succeed
- Only 1 in 10 leaders were actually groomed for a management job, and
- More than half reported that trial and error had the most influence in achieving their leadership abilities.
I created a solution. It's called:
(Supervisor Transition and Readiness Training)
Since 2011, over 1,500 participants have already attended,
typically in groups of 18-25 people!
There are two full days of training with four modules
Available on Zoom!
Who Should Attend S.T.A.R.T.?
- People who are considering a move into a supervisory or management role. Folks who need to decide – Is this the career choice for me? Is it the path with heart?
- People who are about to be promoted (or are being considered for promotion) into supervision or management with the next few months – ideally, six or less.
- People who have just been promoted into supervision or front-line management within the last few months – ideally, three or fewer.
- ORGANIZATIONS who want people who are ready and prepared to tackle the transition into supervision.