I believe in simplicity. Here’s a simple list of seven “rules” for leaders.
1. Be a monomaniac on a mission.
2. Balance accomplishing great things with finding fulfillment in small things.
3. Take blame easily and give away the credit constantly.
4. Take your mission seriously, and yourself lightly.
5. Empower others – give yours away.
6. Don’t waste time doubting your decisions. Act. There will be time for learning later.
7. Don’t teach people to follow. Teach them to lead.
Over the next few posts, I’ll elaborate on each rule.